Recipe by Chris from Kansas
A very easy and tasty way to have a Thanksgiving dinner anytime of the year.
Top Review by Bekah49036
I made this a few weeks ago and forgot to rate it. It was super simple and I love turkey and stuffing but I wasn't loving the apple juice in the stuffing. Next time I'll try the sherry. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 (2 -2 1/2 lb) skinless boneless turkey breasts, halves
- 2 (12 ounce) jarsroasted turkey gravy
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry or 1⁄3 cup apple juice
- 1 (6 ounce) packageone-step seasoned turkey stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 3 1/2-4 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place onion and celery in slow cooker. Top with turkey breast half. Pour 1 jar of gravy and sherry over top. Top with dry stuffing.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 6 to 7 hours.
- About 15 minutes before serving, remove turkey from slow cooker; place on cutting board. Stir stuffing and cooking juices until mixed. Cover; let stand 10 minutes. Heat remaining jar of gravy in small saucepan. Cut turkey into slices. Serve turkey and stuffing with gravy.