1/1 Photo of Slow-Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken
6 hrs 20 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
From Kraft Food & Family, Fall 2007
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix (TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco Seasoning Mix)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups salsa (TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky)
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese (KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese)
- 1Mix chicken with seasoning and flour in slow cooker.
- 2Stir in all remaining ingredients except the shredded cheese; cover with lid.
- 3Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours).
- 4Stir just before serving.
- 5Top with the shredded cheese.
- 6Serve over rice and garnished with fresh green onions and cilantro.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow-Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.2 mg
- Sodium 1449.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 36.1 g