- 3 -4 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the wings in the slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients then pour over the wings.
- Cook on high for one-and-a-half to two hours, or low for three to three-and-a-half hours.
- Put in oven under broiler for 5 minutes or in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes before serving to make the skin crispy.