1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
7 hrs 5 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
So tender and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray the inside of your pretty crock pot with cooking spray.
- 2Place chicken breasts into the pot. If you are using chicken that has been frozen, be sure that it is completely thawed before you add it to the crock pot.
- 3In a separate bowl combine water, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic and sesame oil. Stir to combine and then pour it over the chicken.
- 4Cover the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours, or on low for 7.
- 5When the chicken is cooked remove it from the crock pot and place in on a plate.
- 6In a small bowl combine corn starch and cold water. Pour it into the crock pot and stir it in thoroughly.
- 7Take two forks and break the chicken breasts up a bit. I don’t like to shred mine up too much, just enough that the sauce has a chance to spread through the chicken.
- 8Place the chicken back into the crock pot and stir it around allowing the sauce to mix with the chicken.
- 9Cover the crock pot and let the mixture cook and thicken for 30 minutes.
- 10Serve over rice. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.2 mg
- Sodium 1225.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 23.8 g