Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
So tender and delicious!
Make and share this Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Spray the inside of your pretty crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts into the pot. If you are using chicken that has been frozen, be sure that it is completely thawed before you add it to the crock pot.
- In a separate bowl combine water, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic and sesame oil. Stir to combine and then pour it over the chicken.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours, or on low for 7.
- When the chicken is cooked remove it from the crock pot and place in on a plate.
- In a small bowl combine corn starch and cold water. Pour it into the crock pot and stir it in thoroughly.
- Take two forks and break the chicken breasts up a bit. I don’t like to shred mine up too much, just enough that the sauce has a chance to spread through the chicken.
- Place the chicken back into the crock pot and stir it around allowing the sauce to mix with the chicken.
- Cover the crock pot and let the mixture cook and thicken for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice. Enjoy!
This dish is amazing! I like to add broccoli to it when I add the cornstarch and water.. Makes for a delicious EASY meal!
Delicious & easy!