Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Place chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, soy sauce, cider vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper. Pour this mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken to a platter and keep warm.
- Skim fat from cooking liquid.
- Place liquid in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into liquid and stir until sauce is thickend.
- Enjoy! -- over cooked hot rice of your choice.