Recipe by Mary in LA.
You can cook in a slow cooker and go out and run errands and then come back and your dinner is ready to eat on time. You don't have to slave over an oven for hours.
Top Review by Shock55
Best Ribs I've Made. Used a 5 LB rack of Pork Spare Ribs and doubled the recipe. I did add 1 TBLS of Liquid Smoke and 3 TSP's of Stubbs BBQ Rub. Cooked all day and Meat was falling off the bone.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 lbs pork spareribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; brown in a skillet in oil.
- Combine vinegar,ketchup,sugar,garlic,mustard, salt, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce in the slow cooker.
- Transfer the browned spareribs into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until tender.
- You can use beef spareribs also.