Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a Betty Crocker recipe and we just love it! So easy and the aroma is FABULOUS!
Top Review by luminajd
I had high hopes for this recipe because of the other reviews but was very disappointed. I used an expensive cut of meat and followed the directions exactly and the meat was tough and way too sweet. I will never make this again.
- 1 (3 -4 lb) boneless beef roast, trimmed of fat
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 12 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray inside of 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. If beef is tied, remove strings or netting. Place beef in cooker.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar. Pour dressing over beef.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 10 to 12 hours.
- Remove beef from cooker; place on cutting board. Shred beef, using 2 forks.
- Return beef to cooker; add Italian seasoning and mix well.
- Using slotted spoon to remove beef from cooker, fill each bun with about 1/3 cup beef. Serve with remaining juices.