Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a Betty Crocker recipe and we just love it! So easy and the aroma is FABULOUS!
Make and share this Slow Cooker Tangy Italian Beef Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Spray inside of 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. If beef is tied, remove strings or netting. Place beef in cooker.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar. Pour dressing over beef.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 10 to 12 hours.
- Remove beef from cooker; place on cutting board. Shred beef, using 2 forks.
- Return beef to cooker; add Italian seasoning and mix well.
- Using slotted spoon to remove beef from cooker, fill each bun with about 1/3 cup beef. Serve with remaining juices.