Recipe by Chef at Heart
A quick soup your kids will love....and so will you Top with extra tortillas if desired.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can chili peppers, green, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until browned over medium heat.
- Drain and set aside.
- Place the ground beef, onion, chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker.
- Mix to blend, and cook on Low setting for 8 hours.