Recipe by weekend cooker
a nice soothing soup. You can substitute stewed tomatoes, if you do not prefer spicy.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I love taco soup but never made it with stew meat. I followed the recipe as written other then I used diced tomoatoes instead of mexican as we don't like things too spicy. We all enjoyed it.
- 907.18 g very lean stew meat
- 2 (850.48 g) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 28.34 g package taco seasoning mix
- 2 (850.48 g) can pinto beans, liquid reserved
- 425.24 g can whole kernel corn, liquid reserved