Recipe by weekend cooker
a nice soothing soup. You can substitute stewed tomatoes, if you do not prefer spicy.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I love taco soup but never made it with stew meat. I followed the recipe as written other then I used diced tomoatoes instead of mexican as we don't like things too spicy. We all enjoyed it.
- 2 lbs very lean stew meat
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, liquid reserved
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, liquid reserved