Recipe by weekend cooker
this is a great dinner for a cool, cold evening, it enough for 8 servings depending on how you decide to cut it.
Top Review by Jazz Lover
We found this to be pretty ordinary. It was good, but my carrots were not done, so I had to cook it longer. Thank you for posting, but I don't think I will be making this again.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb boneless round steak
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 8 -10 medium red potatoes, unpeeled, and halved
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steaks in 6-8 serving size pieces, season with seasoned salt, and pepper, and brown in a non-stick skillet.
- Layer steak pieces, potatoes, carrots and onion in slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, and beef gravy and spoon over vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.