Top Review by SooZee
I also found this recipe very bland, ended up adding some spices..Mrs. Dash and Italian seasoning and it didn't really help it. It's good as a basic recipe but needs a lot of tweaking to make it more flavorful.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef round steak, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 celery rib, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy-duty zip top plastic bag, add flour, salt and pepper.
- Add steak pieces, seal bag, and shake to coat.
- Put onion in the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Add steak pieces on top; then add celery and tomato sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.