Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From Slow Cooker Cookbook. This swiss steak recipe has lots of vegetables.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Swiss Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1 onion, sliced into thick rings
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 lbs beef round steak, cut into pieces
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3 medium potatoes, unpeeled, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- Place onion and garlic in bottom of slow cooker.
- Dredge steak in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Shake off excess flour.
- Place steak in slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes with juice.
- Cover with tomatoe soup.
- Add potatoes, peas and carrots, celery.
- Cover; cook on high 4 to 6 hours or until meat and potatoes are tender.