Recipe by georgia-peach
I found this recipe on Bettycrocker.com about six months ago. This has become one of my favorite recipes to make during the week. One reason is how easy it is and the second reason is the wonderful taste. My husband and I greatly enjoy this meal. I usually serve it over rice with a biscuit or dinner roll. Hope you enjoy as much as we do!!!
Top Review by Kathi1
This was very good and very easy! My family loved it! I din't brown the meat 1st, but put it on the bottom of the crockpot with the potatoes and carrots on top - everything turned out perfectly tender, in less than 6 hours in my croockpot. Thanks for sharing this!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef round steak
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 6 potatoes, cut into fourths
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beef into serving size pieces, season, and brown in a skillet.
- In slow cooker place potatoes on the bottom, then carrots, beef, and onion.
- Mix together the tomatoes and gravy, pour into slow cooker covering the mixture.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.