Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Place the liner in a slow cooker bowl, fitting it snugly against the bottom and sides of the bowl; pull top of liner over the bowl rim.
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker; stir gently then cover with the lid. Cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 5 hours, until done.
- Carefully remove the lid to allow steam to escape. Serve directly from the slow cooker.
- Tinme is aprox may take 4-5 hours.
- ** This recipe uses the new slow cooker plastic liners, you will need one.