Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is from WITN TV.
- 1 (9 -10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1⁄2 lbs frozen meatballs
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- Place the liner in a slow cooker bowl, fitting it snugly against the bottom and sides of the bowl; pull top of liner over the bowl rim.
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker; stir gently then cover with the lid. Cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 5 hours, until done.
- Carefully remove the lid to allow steam to escape. Serve directly from the slow cooker.
- Tinme is aprox may take 4-5 hours.
- ** This recipe uses the new slow cooker plastic liners, you will need one.