Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Works well with either boneless pork ribs or chicken pieces (I like the thighs).
Make and share this Slow Cooker Sweet BBQ Pork Spareribs (Or Chicken) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 lbs boneless pork ribs or 2 -3 lbs boneless chicken
- salt and pepper
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 4 -5 minced garlic cloves
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup grape jam
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place the spareribs (or chicken pieces) in bottom of slow cooker. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper; if desired to taste.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until done.
Nice recipe, nice flavor. Nice enough that next time, that after slow cooking, as another poster suggested, I'd like to brown them under the broiler (seeing if they'd also get a fifth star in my home). Thank you for sharing the recipe.
Super ribs! We loved the sweetness. After they had been in the slow cooker all day, I put them on a broiler pan and broiled them for about 5-10 minutes. Thanks for a great recipe!! Definitely will be making these again!
Loved this recipe for boneless country spare ribs! It was so easy with alot of flavor and the longer you cook it the better!