Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Just purchased a slow cooker. This recipe was in the manual. Haven't tried it YET! :D
- 5 lbs frozen cooked meatballs
- 2 (12 ounce) jars grape jelly
- 2 (12 ounce) jars currant jelly
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles chili sauce
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles seafood cocktail sauce
- Combine all ingredients in the cooking vessel. Stir well. Cover and cook: Low-6 hrs (or) High-4 hours.
Thank you Starlight, if you still haven't tried this recipe you must it is delicious. We have prepared this recipe for several pot luck functions that we have been to, and it has been a smash hit every time.