1/2 Photos of Slow Cooker Sugared Pecans & Walnuts
2 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat slow cooker/Crock Pot on high for 15 minutes.
- 2First, in preheated slow cooker/Crock Pot stir the walnuts (or pecans) and butter until mixed well.
- 3Add the powdered sugar, stirring to coat evenly.
- 4Cover and slow-cook on high for 15 minutes.
- 5Reduce the heat to low and slow cook, UNCOVERED, stirring occasionally, until the nuts are coated with a crisp glaze (should be about 2 hours.) Transfer the nuts to a bowl.
- 6In another small bowl, combine the spices and sift them over the nuts, stirring to coat evenly.
- 7Let cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Sugared Pecans & Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.5
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g