1/3 Photos of Slow Cooker Stuffed Bell Peppers
5 hrs 20 mins
Michelle Dominic's Note:
Perfect every time. No more crunchy rice or burnt peppers in this house. My husband does not like cabbage rolls so I never have them, but this is VERY similar flavor and texture and he loves them.
My Private Note
half pe ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside seasoning packet from rice.
- 2Combine beef, rice mix, celery, onion and egg in large bowl.
- 3Divide meat mixture evenly among pepper halves.
- 4Pour tomatoes with juice into slow cooker.
- 5Arrange filled peppers on top of tomatoes.
- 6Combine tomato soup, water and reserved rice mix seasoning packet in large bowl.
- 7Pour over peppers.
- 8Cover; cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or high for 5 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (2478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 196.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Spanish rice mix