Recipe by celestial_star03
This is a comfort food I made by grabbing things I had around and throwing them in my slow cooker.
- 2 lbs stew meat
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (14 ounce) cansliced carrots
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil leaves, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the stew meat in your slow cooker, pour the tomato soup over the top and add the can of water or whatever the can says.
- Drain the carrots and the corn and put them in the crockpot.
- Throw in all the spices and stir.
- Put the lid on and put it on high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.