Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Found this recipe on the "Pass The Sushi!" Website. Posting for safe keeping.
- 2 lbs london broil beef or 2 lbs flank steaks, cut into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (we use Chipotle Tabasco)
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 steak rolls
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Season meat with salt and pepper. Place sliced pepper and onion in the bottom of a slow cooker. Layer meat on top. Whisk beef broth through pepper flakes in a bowl. Pour over the meat and vegetables.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve on toasted rolls with provolone or cheese of your choice.