Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Real Simple.
- 2 (12 ounce) packagesfrozen winter squash puree, thawed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (32 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) package Baby Spinach (6 cups)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 12 lasagna noodles (about 3/4 of a 16-ounce box)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated (about 2 cups)
- green salad, for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix the squash and nutmeg. In a second bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In the bottom of a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, spread ½ cup of the squash mixture. Top with 3 of the lasagna noodles (breaking to fit), half the remaining squash mixture, 3 lasagna noodles, and half the ricotta mixture; repeat, ending with the ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Cook on low, covered, until the noodles are tender, 3 to 4 hours. Serve with the green salad, if desired.