Recipe by JenJenMarie
Found on the back of Lipton Vegetable Soup mix. Have not made before, but am posting for safe keeping.
Top Review by nhmyland
Made this for dinner last night...OMG! Delicious! I halved the recipe, except for spinach & veg. soup mix, substituted cottage cheese for the ricotta & cooked for 5 hours on low in a 3 qt. crock pot. So good, you won't miss the meat. I'll be making this again!
- 2 (15 ounce) containers ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope vegetable soup mix
- 2 (1 lb) jars pasta sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozarella, 1/4 cup parmesean, eggs, spinach, and soup mix.
- In 6 quart slow cooker, spread 1 cup sauce. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, broken to fit, then 1 cup sauce, and 1/2 ricotta mixture. Repeat. Top with remaning 4 noodles and 2 cups sauce. Reserve remaining sauce. Cook covered on low 5 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining sauce heated.
- recipe calls for 2 - 1lb 10oz jars of pasta sauce. Would not let me post it like that.