Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This easy recipe makes a great tasting spaghetti sauce in your slow cooker. The original recipe came with my mini-slow cooker and makes enough to serve two people. I've modified it over the years and everyone I've served it to, loves it. You'll need to double it for a family dinner.
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef, browned
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) canhunt's roasted tomato and garlic pasta sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) canhunt's tomato sauce with basil garlic and oregano
- Brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic.
- Drain off fat.
- Put browned meat and all remaining ingredients into a 1 quart crock pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low.