Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Classic Italian comfort food -- straight from the Crock Pot!
- 236.59 ml spaghetti sauce
- 236.59 ml water
- 8 frozen turkey meatballs
- 113.39 g thin spaghetti, uncooked
- Spray inside of 1 1/2 or 2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine sauce and water in slow cooker, then drop in meatballs. Cook on low 5-7 hours. Break spaghetti into fourths and stir into meatball and sauce mixture. Cook on high for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with garlic bread and a side salad - yum! :).
- Number of Servings: 2.
I made this 2x for camping trips w/ our RV! My husband loved the fact that we could come back to the trailer after an afternoon outing and have spaghetti ready for dinner! The second time, I used it to make Spaghetti Tacos for our niece when she came camping w/ us! Definately going in my Camping Recipe Book!
This was a hit with the fam! I increased the recipe to serve six: used chicken sausage meatballs from Trader Joes and whole wheat pasta. I had my DH finish off the last hour by adding the pasta. Smelled delish when I got home from work. This will be a keeper!
AWESOME!!! My boyfriend and children gobbled it up! Requested I make this a staple on our menu! I used frozen beef meatballs and put cheese on top!