- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (med or Hot)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- layer three-quarters of the corn drain and rinse the back beans and layer three-quarters of them with the corn and half of the jar of salsa in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Arrange the chicken over salsa, top with the rest of the corn, beans and salsa.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
- Remove chicken and shred stir the chicken back in to the slow cooker
- Add any desired garnishes
- Serve with warm tortilla's and cheese some salsa.