1/2 Photos of Slow Cooker Southwest Beef Stew
9 hrs 10 mins
appliance queen's Note:
This is from Progresso. I just used a regular can of plum tomatoes and put in some dried basil. Good with cheese sprinkled on top or also some sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix beef, tomatoes, onion and chili powder in 3 1/2-to 4-quart slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on low heat setting about 9 hours or until beef is tender.
- 3Stir in taco seaoning mix with wire whisk.
- 4Stir in beans and corn.
- 5Cover and cook on high heat setting 15-30 min or until thickened.
- 6Oven Directions (ready in 2 hrs.):.
- 7Heat oven to 350°F Mix beef, tomatoes, onion and chili powder in 4-qt.
- 8Dutch oven.
- 9Cover and bake 1 1/2 hours, stirring once.
- 10Stir in taco seasoning mix with wire whisk.
- 11Stir in beans and corn.
- 12Cover and bake 30 minute.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Southwest Beef Stew
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.7 mg
- Sodium 59.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with basil