1/3 Photos of Slow Cooker Snack Mix
3 hrs 15 mins
A very easy way to make snack mix. If desired, reduce the cereals to 3 cups each and add 3 cups of corn chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cereals, pretzels, and nuts in a large bowl and set aside.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over cereal mixture and toss gently until combined.
- 3Pour into a large slow cooker and cover and cook on LOW for 2 1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Uncover and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- 4Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (627 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 969.2
- Calories from Fat 678
- Total Fat 75.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.6 mg
- Sodium 1373.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crispy wheat cereal squares