Recipe by lawmama
This is a wonderful slow cooker recipe for this type of meat, which tends to be pretty fatty. You might want to trim the fat before you brown the ribs. I didn't do that last time and I ended up cutting off a significant amount of fat off the ribs before I could serve them. But boy, are they yummy! Again, credit to the OrderingDisorder blog.
- 2 lbs ribs
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ribs in a large skillet and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the ketchup with the rest of the ingredients.
- Put your ribs into your crock pot.
- Now pour the sauce over the ribs and mix well.
- Turn the crock pot on and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve with brown rice and a salad, or fresh corn on the cob.