Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I have not tried these potatoes yet, but they sound really good. I found this recipe on another web site so I am putting it here for safe keeping.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lbs red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Mix sour cream, soup and Worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes and mix well until all potatoes are coated.
- Spoon 1/2 of the potatoe mixture into the crock pot.
- Top with 1 cup of cheese.
- Spoon in the rest of the potato mixture and cover with 1 cup of cheese.
- Cook on high for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours, or low for 7 to 8 hours.