5 hrs 3 mins
My father always made this in the fall and all he had to do was mention he was cooking it and we would all be there invited or not. Can't get any simpler with only 4 ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 sliced green apple (if you like it a little less sour you can add the apple)
- 1Place Sauerkraut with its juice into crockpot and caraway seeds, garlic (and apple if desired) and stir to mix together.
- 2place pork tenderloin on top and cover with lid.
- 3Cook on low for 9 hours or on high for 5.
- 4Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Sauerkraut and Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 1075.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 33.5 g