Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is the best Santa Fe Chicken Soup I've ever had!! It's so nice to just throw all the ingredients in the crock pot in the morning and have an amazing dinner hours later! I found this recipe on pinterest on a blog called 'my favorite finds'. The blog isn't up anymore and I don't want people to miss out on this awesome recipe! All credit goes to 'my favorite finds' for this amazing recipe,
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 -3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 20 ounces chicken broth
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- tortilla chips
- green onion
- Put the chicken, black beans, cumin, salsa, and cream cheese in the slow cooker.
- Pour the chicken broth over the ingredients. If it doesn't quite cover the chicken mixture, add water until it does.
- Cover and cook on low about 7 hours. Give it a stir or two while it is cooking, just to incorporate the cream cheese.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips, green onions, etc.