Recipe by internetnut
This came from High Protein Low Carb Low Calorie Slowcooker 255+ Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese soup or 5 ounces nacho cheese soup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay chicken in bottom of 1 1/2 or 2-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken. Stir together salsa and cheese soup in bowl and pour over chicken. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours.
- Remove stoneware from slow cooker with pot holders, take chicken out and shred with fork. Put chicken back into stoneware, then stir in sour cream. (Note: Depending on the tenderness level of your chicken, you may be able to shred it by simply stirring it inside the stoneware).
- This is great served over rice or used as an enchilada filling.