1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
5 hrs 15 mins
Chef #212718's Note:
I got this recipe from allrecipes.com and it is delicious! I've always wanted to try Salisbury Steak cooked in a slow cooker and finally found it and wanted to share it with others. You won't be dissapointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs, and milk using your hands. Shape into 8 patties.
- 2Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Dredge the patties in flour just to coat and quickly brown on both sides in the hot skillet.
- 4Place browned patties into the slow cooker stacking alternately like a pyramid.
- 5In a medium bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, au jus mix and water. Pour over the meat.
- 6Cook on the Low setting for 4 or 5 hours until ground beef is well done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.7
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 1441.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 25.2 g