1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Rotisserie Style Memphis Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll aluminum foil into balls and add to bottom of your crockpot.
- 2Rinse and pat dry whole chicken, then rub dry ingredients all over the chicken, be sure to rub some inside the cavity as well.
- 3Set chicken on top of foil balls and set slowcooker to high and cook for 8 hours;this is for a 4-5 pound. I cooked mine; 3 pounds for 5 hours.
- 4Cooking time depends on the size of your chicken.
- 5Remove chicken and set aside.
- 6Mix chicken drippings with powdered chicken gravy mix for an excellent sauce.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Rotisserie Style Memphis Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 776.9
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 243.8 mg
- Sodium 522.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 58.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: