Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (2 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 (8 ounce) package dried pears (1-1/2 cups) or 1 (8 ounce) package dried plums (1-1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place onion in a 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- Place pork on top of onion and top with fruit.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients and pour over the fruit.
- Cover; cook on low for 7-9 hours or until pork is tender.
- Serve with fruit mixture over pork.