Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a great way to use up leftover roast beef, which I have to do a lot because I can't seem to get the hang of cooking for two.
- 2 cups diced cooked beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 -2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups egg noodles
- Place all ingredients except sour cream and noodles in crock pot; mix lightly, cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain well.
- Ladle meat and mushroom mixture over noodles and stir in sour cream.
Sounds like a GREAT recipe for using up leftovers!!! I just would probably do some sauteed onions instead of the mix, just for health reasons~~~Thanks for posting!! ;~))