Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Quick and easy. The gravy is awesome!
Make and share this Slow Cooker Roast Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Cut up onion and place on bottom of slow cooker.
- Brown roast in olive oil on all sides.
- Rub roast all over with Knorr Herb Sauce Mix and place on top of onion.
- Spread the 2 cans of soup onto roast.
- Cook 7-8 hours on low.
- The last hour add 8oz pkg of fresh mushrooms.
Really good and really easy. The only thing I changed was the sauce mix. I couldn't find the one listed so I used one that was just rosemary and garlic. The gravy is awesome. Made for alphabet soup tag.