- 7 lbs sirloin tip roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (42 g) package red wine with rosemary and garlic sauce mix
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up onion and place on bottom of slow cooker.
- Brown roast in olive oil on all sides.
- Rub roast all over with Knorr Herb Sauce Mix and place on top of onion.
- Spread the 2 cans of soup onto roast.
- Cook 7-8 hours on low.
- The last hour add 8oz pkg of fresh mushrooms.