Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Taken and modified a little from Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker cook book. So easy to make and so delicious. My family loves it! Great for when you have leftover rice.
- 3 3⁄4 cups cooked white rice
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 4 hours or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir every hour.