1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
3 hrs 1 min
Nice plain rice pudding - done in about 3hrs with just a couple of stirs (so not suitable to leave overnight or while you are out). I love to serve this warm with a big dollop of stewed apple or roasted rhubarb. This isn't very very sweet - if you like it sweeter you could add another 1/2 cup of sugar or so.
My Private Note
- 1Put all in slow cooker, stir, turn on heat (I start on high for first hour then turn down to low).
- 2Stir occasionally - at least once an hour - no skin should form and the rice should plump up nice and slow.
- 3Keep it cooking until it just a bit wetter than the consistency you like as some more liquid is absorbed as it cools.
- 4Serve hot, warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 96.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: