Recipe by seesko
My husband and I could not believe how good this was when we had it at a party. I had to get the recipe.
Top Review by SharonChen
Deliiiiiiiiiiiiicious! I used canned corn beef and cooked on low for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Stirred twice during cooking. This dip was so so good! I didn't have crackers at home, so I tried it with toasted bread. Yummy!! Will make it again. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked corned beef
- 1⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- In a slow cooker, combine the sauerkraut, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, corned beef and thousand island dressing. Cover, and cook on high for 45 minutes if you're in a hurry, low for longer if you're not, or just until hot and cheese is melted. Stir occasionally while cooking. Serve with cocktail rye or crackers.