Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
My husband and I could not believe how good this was when we had it at a party. I had to get the recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked corned beef
- 1⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
- In a slow cooker, combine the sauerkraut, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, corned beef and thousand island dressing. Cover, and cook on high for 45 minutes if you're in a hurry, low for longer if you're not, or just until hot and cheese is melted. Stir occasionally while cooking. Serve with cocktail rye or crackers.
Deliiiiiiiiiiiiicious! I used canned corn beef and cooked on low for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Stirred twice during cooking. This dip was so so good! I didn't have crackers at home, so I tried it with toasted bread. Yummy!! Will make it again. Thanks for sharing!
made this dip for ladies night out at our local vfw and everyone loved it. Great recipe.
We made this recipe to share at Thanksgiving dinner. It has been decided, it is a new-found tradition!