Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Tasty and totable, this dish is perfect for potlucks. Serve with warm garlic bread and a mixed-greens salad. I like to add both cheese and meat frozen ravioli for this dish. This is from Betty Crocker's Simple Slow Cooker Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar three-cheese pasta sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 (25 ounce) packages frozen beef ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8oz)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic in oil about 4 minutes, stirring occaisionally, until onion is tender. Stir in pasta sauce, tomato sauce, water and Italian seasoning.
- 2. Place 1 cup of the sauce mixture in bottom of 6-quart slow cooker. Add 1 package frozen ravioli; top with 1 cup of the cheese. Top with remaining package of ravioli; top with remaining cup of cheese. Pour remaining sauce mixture on top.
- 3. Coverand cook on LOW heat setting 4 to 5 hours. Sprinkle with parsley. 12 servings.
This is good!! I used one package beef ravioli and one chicken that I had in the freezer. Was quick and easy to get put together and smelled great cooking!! Made for Spring 2009 PAC.