Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Yahoo Group Files.
- 3 cups white rice
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (12 ounce) jar raspberry preserves (1 1/2 half pints)
- 1⁄4 cup dijon style mustard
- 4 -5 chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes (skinless, boneless)
- 1 cup canned pineapple chunk, drained
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- In a slow cooker, combine rice, chicken broth and ginger. In a small bowl, mix together the preserves and mustard; stir the mixture into rice and broth. Add chicken and pineapple to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or until liquid is absorbed and chicken is cooked. Serve topped with fresh raspberries.