Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
An easy appetizer for a party or gathering. No one will ever believe there are only three ingredients after experiencing the flavor punch. I leave the mushrooms whole rather than slicing them. Melt in your mouth delicious and will have people coming back for more! Easy, inexpensive, and everyone loves it. If you like, you can replace some of the butter with olive oil. I like to do half cremini and half white button mushrooms. From CD Kitchen.
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms (cremini or white button mushrooms)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- Put mushrooms in a crock pot.
- Mix melted butter with ranch dressing mix. Pour over the mushrooms & cook on low 3 to 4 hours.
- The ranch and butter mixture will look like it will not coat all the mushrooms at first. Let them cook a little and the mushrooms will give off some juice. If not, add just a little water. Enjoy!
These are fantastic!!! When I make them, my husband won't even stay out of the crock pot until they are done! My eight-year-old actually requests that I make them too!