Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A one pot meal that is perfect for a fall or winter dinner.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Ranch Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- Line bottom of slow cooker with 1/2 of the cabbage.
- Add potatoes, celery and carrots,.
- Mix onions,ground meat and salt pepper;shape into a loaf.
- Place on top of vegetables.
- Add rest of cabbage.
- Cover with tomatoes,chicken broth, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours.
Very easy & delicious! <br/>I used small red potatoes, and added 1 1/2Tbs of pickling seasoning.
The taste of the beef is great. But 8 hours at low was too much. The beef was dry. It was perfect after a long day at work. Thanks Sage. Made for Holiday tag.