- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 6 medium carrots, cut in 1/2
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 4 medium potatoes, cut in 1/2
- 1 (28 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Line bottom of slow cooker with 1/2 of the cabbage.
- Add potatoes, celery and carrots,.
- Mix onions,ground meat and salt pepper;shape into a loaf.
- Place on top of vegetables.
- Add rest of cabbage.
- Cover with tomatoes,chicken broth, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours.