Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This came from Low Carb, Slow Cooker Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 12 ounces turkey gravy
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, free herb seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- rice, noodles or potato
- Place chicken and gravy into a slow cooker. Season with paprika, seasoning blend and soy sauce.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or for 6-8 hours on LOW. Tear chicken into pieces.
- Serve over rice, noodles or potatoes.
Very easy and tasty. I used chicken tenders because they were on sale at the supermarket. Threw everything into the crock pot and let it cook on low all day while I was at work. For the salt free herb seasoning I used Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy. As suggested I served the chicken over rice. The chicken was juicy and tender and the gravy was delicious. Made for My Three Chefs October 2013.