Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
One doesn't usually think of using a crockpot for desserts; this, however, is a keeper!
- 15 ounces pumpkin, canned
- 12 ounces evaporated milk, canned
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- whipped cream
- Mix together all ingredients except whipped cream. Pour into greased slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low 6-7 hours, or until thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Serve in bowls topped with whipped cream.
Even without the whipped cream this was still greatly enjoyed by everyone that was at my party.