1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos
4 hrs 10 mins
Delicious!!! I got this recipe from a coworker. It is amazingly easy and deceptively good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 4-6 quart slow cooker, combine salsa, chili powder, oregano, cocoa and salt.
- 2Add pork and turn to coat.
- 3Cook covered on high 4-5 hours or low 7-8 hours.
- 4Shred with 2 forks and stir into cooking liquid.
- 5Serve with warm tortillas, cilantro, lime, salsa and anything else you like in your tacos or burritos.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.1
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 134.3 mg
- Sodium 1014.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 37.8 g